Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A list of things I'm thankful for at 11:47 pm.

Project 365 * 4
Day 540

    Thankful for:

-ripe nectarines.

-watermelon.

-heirloom tomatoes. And the way each color tastes slightly different.

-shopping trips with Adelyn. She likes to pick things out to put in our cart. Today, she chose a box of Annie's Mac and Cheese. And she was mad when I didn't make it for dinner. Also...when we went shopping at Trader Joe's yesterday, she begged me, begged, for cauliflower.

-bedtime with Tobin. He likes to read at least 20 books before bed. And he cries when I say, "okay, this is the last one!"

-bedtime for me. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed at the amount of things I still have to accomplish after I put my kids to bed, but after I complete my to do list, I sleep so peacefully.

-the possibilities of tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment