Friday, June 20, 2014

Help. Concert. Rain. Sleep.

Project 365 * 4
Day 535

Thankful for:

1. The way Adelyn and Tobin "help" me vacuum. It takes me about ten times longer when they help, but I'm in no hurry.

2. Adelyn and I went to a concert tonight to watch our cousins perform. They were awesome. Addy had so much fun. She kept saying, "it's just us gores. No, Tobin! You can't come. It's just us gores!" She was plenty upset when we had to skip out on the concert a little early because of bedtime. Music is so good for the soul.

3. The way the rain looks under the street lights.

4. A whole night of sleeping ahead of me. My bed is calling to me, and I am aching for it. 

Addy chose an Easter-y dress to wear to the concert. And she refused to take it off come bedtime. We decided it wasn't worth a tantrum. 

Looks comfy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment