Sunday, November 20, 2016

Gifts.

November 20, 2016
Day 71

     I am so very thankful for the good, tight walls around me to call home. Especially on a cold day like today. It's a cozy feeling to be inside in the warmth and comfort of my home while the cold wind is howling and blowing outside. It's a peaceful feeling to know that your family is safe and warm sleeping in their beds while it's wildly windy outside. Thankful for a lovely day at home with my family. Thankful for time to lay in bed with my sweet babies and read to them. Thankful for blankets and pillows and warm pajamas. Thankful for Dr. Quinn. Thankful for this beautiful life. It's more than I ever could have imagined. I often wonder what I ever did to deserve being able to look at the blue of Adelyn's eyes every day. What did I do to deserve Tobin's smile? Matt's love? This lovely home? The answer is simple: nothing. I did nothing to deserve them. They are gifts. And I will treasure them always. They dazzle me more than diamonds and precious gems. Thankful for my gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment