Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Sometimes I feel this feeling:

November 23, 2016
Day 74

     Thankful for a good day at home with my kids and Higbee. Thankful for silly games that make us all laugh hard. I love to hear my kids laugh really hard. Thankful for time to sit around and do nothing. Thankful for time to read. Thankful for time to take really long, hot showers. Does anyone else use shaving cream to draw pictures with in the shower? If you don't, I highly recommend it. Thankful for music. For cold air. For walks with Higbee. For trees and leaves. For phones calls with people I love. For nights when I can go to bed early and not have to set an alarm for the next day. Thankful for so very many things to be thankful for. Sometimes I feel this feeling: I have so many things to be thankful for that I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. There's this feeling of joy and happiness and satisfaction and elation.

No comments:

Post a Comment