Monday, November 28, 2016

Good.

November 28, 2016
Day 79

     Thankful that I get to take care of two sweet children. Thankful for their toys, and their mess, and their silliness. Thankful for their smiles. I would be lost without my Adelyn and my Tobin. Thankful for my furry baby. Thankful for his sweet, sweet, brown puppy eyes. It's a wonderful thing to love a dog and be loved back by that dog. Thankful that my husband waits up so that he can help me carry in the groceries. Thankful that he helps me clean the kitchen. Thankful that I know without a shadow of a doubt that he loves me forever. I never question his devotion to me and our family. Thankful for the cold air and my warm home. Thankful for warm coats for my children. Thankful that we have food to eat. Thankful for things like bathtubs full of toys and reading homework. Thankful for my students. Thankful for my job. Thankful for my family. Thankful for things like peace and happiness and laughter and togetherness. Thankful that I have so many things to be thankful for, that I could never possibly list them all. The list would go on forever. That's a whole lot of good. And when there is that much good, how can there be any room at all for anything that isn't good?

No comments:

Post a Comment