Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Baby breath.

April 4, 2017
Day 185

It was a beautiful day. The sun was warm, the breeze was cool, the sky was blue, and the clouds were puffy.

I love the people I work with.

Higbee's eyes looked especially sweet and brown today.

Tomorrow is Wednesday. I like Wednesdays.

My husband bathed the kids and put them to bed tonight so I could go to a PTO meeting with Patty. And because we both found ourselves out with no kids, we took advantage and got pints of Halo Top and went for a drive.

I'm excited for spring break. It's coming soon.

My kids have the softest hands. I love it when they want to hold hands with me while we walk.

I cannot wait to hold Odette. I cannot wait to smell her, and feel her tiny feet, and smell her sweet baby breath.

Thankful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment