Saturday, April 22, 2017

I got to hold Odette a long time today.

April 22, 2017
Day 204

It rained all day today and it made me so happy. It also made Tobin happy. His eyes have been so swollen from all the pollen.

I got to hold Odette for a long while today. She is so sweet and tiny and beautiful and perfect.

We had the best meal tonight. Kabobs, rice, chick peas and potatoes, and tomato, cucumber, and red onion salad. Tumeric, cumin, curry, and dill make me happy.

Tomorrow is Sunday, and it's going to rain again. I adore rainy weekends.

Higbee met Odette today, and he was very interested in sniffing her.

We got to visit with my parents and my grandparents today. I love to be with family.

My kids were basically begging to go to bed tonight. I love when that happens.

My grandparents bought a sweet new dress for Adelyn and a cool muscle shirt for Tobin.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment