Monday, April 24, 2017

Jelly Beans and Couch Kisses

April 24, 2017
Day 206

It rained today. And it was cold. Bonus!

It was a hard day but it was a good, good night.

I had chick peas and potatoes cooked in chicken stock and curry served hot over salad for dinner. And it was delicious.

The PPC (party planning committee, haha!) held a meeting tonight to discuss important mother-son square dance details. Baby Odette joined us, but her input was mostly yawns, sweet sighs, and little whines. Patty served popcorn. She makes the best popcorn.

I have very sweet friends at work. I absolutely love where I work.

My husband and I made up after a fight by kissing on the couch while our kids snuck jelly beans before dinner. Fights suck, but the making up is sweet.

Matt and I spent the night searching for mother-son square dance songs. It's been quite the musical journey. We found a group called Steve N Seagulls. You're going to want to look up their rendition of "Thunderstruck."

My kids were especially giggly and silly today. I love their laughter.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment