Tuesday, April 25, 2017

I got myself a keeper!

April 25, 2017
Day 207

It rained today.

It was cool today.

My children look so baby like after their baths with their fuzzy hair and naked bottoms running around.

I love putting my babies to bed. I love saying prayers with them and kissing them goodnight. I feel very blessed to have children to kiss goodnight.

We read books every night before bed. Right now, we're reading The Little Prince. I love watching my children discover new worlds through books. We were in Narnia for a while, but now we're reading of tiny planets and sunsets and a fox.

Higbee likes to wrestle and play every night after the kids go to bed.

Matt does the laundry. Let me repeat: Matt does the laundry. I got myself a keeper!

Tobin tells me that I'm beautiful every day.

Adelyn tells me that I'm the best mama in the world.

I have the sweetest students.

There is Dr. Quinn to watch at night.

Tomorrow is a new day.

Tonight, I get to sleep all day until morning.

There are fun things coming up at school.

Summer is coming, and I am excited to spend every day at home with my babies. I cannot wait for lazy mornings followed by long breakfasts followed by fun days.

My sweet husband gets up from bed to help me carry in the groceries. And then he sits and talks with me while I put them away and chop vegetables for my lunch tomorrow.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment