Sunday, April 30, 2017

Today was good.

April 12, 2017
Day 212

There was time to lay on the couch and rest today.

There was time to read funny books.

Tobin made me read, "Too Many Daves," about 10 times today. He laughs really hard when I read it.

There was lots of snuggles and cuddles today.

There was fuzzy after bath hair while we read books in bed tonight.

There was ice cream after dinner.

At this moment, I'm laying in bed next to my dear husband, in our beautiful home, with our babies sleeping in their rooms, and Dr. Quinn is on. This moment is sweet.

I got to hold baby Odette and marvel at her fuzzy duck hair today.

I got to talk to my sweet mama on the phone tonight. I always love chatting with my mom.

Tomorrow starts teacher appreciation week at school. It should be a fun week full of little surprises.

Higbee was sleepy and cuddly today.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment