Monday, April 10, 2017

Haircut.

April 10, 2017
Day 192

Today was a simple and pleasant day.

I like the way my cherry tree looks when it blows in the wind. Especially when the flowers are pink and fluffy.

Tobin and I read books on the couch.

Adelyn wrote a chapter book which she read to us at bedtime.

Higbee's eyes look very sweetly brown when he sits in the sun. Also, he smells like peace.

I'm going to a book sale tomorrow! I love books.

Matt is the sweetest husband ever. I love the way that even his eyes smile at me.

I love when my parents call me to chat and check in.

I love when my grandma calls to chat and check in.

I went grocery shopping this morning. I love a full fridge.

We had a lovely dinner. Roasted sweet potatoes make me happy.

I gave Matt a haircut today. I've been cutting his hair since we were 17.

I'm writing in bed. Bedtime is the best time.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment