Sunday, April 9, 2017

Dr. Stephanie

April 9, 2017
Day 191

For a good Sunday.

For a relaxing day with family.

For benches on playgrounds.

For kisses on benches.

For a clean kitchen.

For an early to bed night for our kids.

For Higbee snuggles.

For the way my husband tells me I'm the best and that I'm so pretty.

For The Office.

For fresh, new Mondays.

For Stephanie, aka, Dr. Stephanie. She saved us $200 and a day of sitting in the ER waiting room. Adelyn changed her earrings herself about a week ago, and she shoved the back on so hard that shoved it into her ear. Yes. Into her earlobe. So thankful for Steph's love and patience. And her medical expertise.

For ice cream cones after the back of the earring was extracted from Adelyn's ear.

For time spent at Patty's with my parents.

For Odette. She's coming soon and I can't wait to meet her.

For a day done well.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment