Saturday, April 29, 2017

Peanut Butter to my Jelly.

April 29, 2017
Day 211

For Patty.

For birthdays.

For little sticks because you're out of candles.

For laughter.

For conversation.

For dogs.

For kids.

For family.

For baby baths.

For a babysitting gig today. It was only about an hour, her name was Odette, and she slept almost the whole time, but it was the best babysitting job ever.

For bedtime.

For Patty. Yes, I know I said her name once before on this list, but today's her birthday, and she is literally the best person I know. She makes me happy on sad days. I wrote in her birthday card that she is the peanut butter to my jelly. The world is brighter because Patty is here.

For art shows.

For artwork in art shows.

For the sound of Higbee chewing a bone.

For clouds.

For a day left of the weekend.

For a clean home.

For hugs from my husband.

For chats with my mom, my dad, and my grandparents.

For ice cream and cake.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment