Monday, April 17, 2017

Bug Catcher.

April 17, 2017
Day 199

It rained today. It made me so happy. I needed a day to sit on the couch and watch the rain fall quietly and peacefully.

I'm writing this outside on my deck. The air is cool and quiet.

Tobin slept in bed with me last night. I love cuddling with my babies.

Higbee was lazy and sleepy all day today. Sleeping dogs make me feel so at peace.

Higbee caught a fly at Patty's house today. He's my bug catcher. And he's quite good at it.

Patty's belly looks full and amazing holding the precious life of Odette Isadora. I cannot wait to hold my new baby niece. I keep telling Patty and AJ not to be mad at me if I'm selfish with their baby. I know I'm going to want to hold her all the time.

Adelyn has the bluest eyes, and they're beautiful.

Tomorrow starts the last quarter of the school year. I'm not a summer person, but I got a taste of it this spring break and I liked it. I am ready for summer, but...

I will be happy to see my students tomorrow. I missed them!

My dogwood tree is perfect and lovely.

My dad called me this morning. I love talking with my dad, and I love it when he calls me. It makes me feel special.

I talked with my grandmother for about an hour this afternoon, and it was the best conversation. I'm so thankul for her.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment