Wednesday, April 26, 2017

More vs. More Than Enough.

April 26, 2017
Day 208

Tomorrow is Thursday. And then it's Friday. And the day after that is the day we don't set the alarm and I can't wait.

Higbee is always very happy to see me when I get home.

Matt, the kids, and I had fun being silly and goofy during dinner tonight. We were talking a few days ago about what we wanted so desperately when we were young and dating. We wanted good jobs, a home, and a family. We are literally living out our dreams. We're in the good ol days.
We're there. We made it. Funny how we forget to be overwhelmed with gratitude at the life we wanted so badly and now have. Well, I say it's funny, but really it's more of a shame. It's easy to waste precious time with the concept of "more." The "I want more" gene must be hardwired into all of us. But if you're thankful, you don't need more. You have more than enough.

I'm obsessed with curry and chickpeas lately. It's delicious.

My bed. My bed is so comfortable. I love the smell of my comforter.

Dr. Quinn is the TV equivalent of my comforter.

The sky was so blue today.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment