Thursday, April 27, 2017

"You're the love of my life."

April 27, 2017
Day 209

     I picked up Tobin from Patty's house today after school, and as we were driving home the sweetest thing happened. I told Tobin that I was thankful for him because he always tells me how beautiful I am and he makes me feel so pretty. And my amazing son replied with this: "Mama, you're the love of my life." For real. No joke. My four year old son said that exact sentence to me.

     I was laying in bed with Adelyn after we read tonight. She cuddled very close to me and told me that the best part of her day was when she gets to cuddle in bed with me and read.

     I love getting texts from my husband during the day. And I love the fact that he waits up for me when I go out at night.

     I have the best friends at work. They love me, they care about me, they help me, and they support me. I love where I work.

     I got to hold baby Odette today!

     I got to hold my own babies today. One should never take for granted hugs, kisses, or cuddles.

     Higbee and I had a fun walk after I put the kids to bed tonight. He loves to go visiting.

     There is Dr. Quinn to watch at night.

     Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment