Friday, April 14, 2017

Shark Tooth Necklace.

April 14, 2017
Day 196

Today was a lovely day. We spent it outside with Patty, Casey, and Phia.

We found a new playground with a big field and picnic tables.

There were many a yellow dandelion to pick today. There were also many a puffy dandelion to blow today.

I graded papers on the deck this afternoon. It was so pretty to sit there under our dogwood.

We went to a special Good Friday event at my mom's church tonight.

We went out to dinner as a family to our favorite restaurant of all time: Delia's. It was delicious as usual.

My grandparents joined us for dinner, and afterward they had sweet presents for the kids.

Tobin has been wearing his new shark tooth necklace all day every day. It's very sweet to see him feel cool wearing it.

Higbee likes to sit with me on the deck.

Adelyn is a very sweet and patient big sister. Especially when Tobin's being a baby.

I get to hang out with my parents tomorrow.

Thankful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment