Sunday, April 2, 2017

Lovely Sunday.

April 2, 2017
Day 183

It was a pleasant Sunday; sunny, cool breeze, blue sky.

We watched a movie as a family in bed this afternoon. It was cozy.

We went to a playground with the kids, and while we were there, we saw a dust devil. It was the strangest thing I've ever seen. It looked just like a mini tornado. It picked up the wood chips off the ground and was spinning them around. It was pretty cool to see.

My parents came over today and they brought a delicious turkey dinner with them. We had turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and gravy. It was glorious.

We had leftover cake for dessert. Cake and ice cream. I love ice cream.

It's April. Odette is coming this month.

Our house is clean and it looks pretty with all the flowers leftover from Patty's baby shower.

My mom and I had a good time having a dance party with the kids in the basement before dinner.

Thankful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment