Thursday, April 6, 2017

Even though this day was hard...

April 6, 2017
Day 188

     I would like very much to write that today was perfect and wonderful and full of sunshine and roses. But it wasn't. It was a difficult day. I had a panic attack. It sucked. Panic attacks leave you feeling like you can't trust your body because it has just betrayed you in such a real, yet somehow fake way. I mean the panic you feel is real, and there are physical symptoms, but the reason for the panic itself is usually fake.

     Even though there was a hard part of this day, there were countless parts of this day to be thankful for. So here they are:

1. My students made me homemade birthday cards. Each one of them was incredibly sweet.

2. My friend Lorrie gave me a beautiful and meaningful braclet!

3. My friend Michelle gave me an awesome to go mug and a gift certificate to the bookstore!

4. My co-workers told me why they loved me this morning.

5. There was an ultimate white cake at work today for me.

6. My student's mom came in with a lovely sheet cake from Wegman's for me.

7. My favorite ladies took me out to dinner.

8. I have lovely flowers to look at in my house.

9. The storm clouds cleared.

10. The calm after the storm was lovely. Same goes for storms in life. The blue sky is always there. It's just that it's sometimes hidden away where we can't see it. But it's always there. Waiting.





No comments:

Post a Comment