Wednesday, August 16, 2017

A fine Wednesday.

August 16, 2017
Day 320

We went to the pool for a polar bear swim today. It was cold. Very cold! I had goosebumps the whole time we were swimming but it was extremely invigorating.

We played, "Ocean." Two kids would be tourists while two kids were sea creatures, and I, Barbara Butt, would take them on a tour of the open ocean. The tourists fell off the boat often and we were attacked by sand tiger and great white sharks, but we had fun.

The clouds were pretty today. It's as if they were made just for me.

Tomorrow is River's 6th birthday in heaven.

It rained tonight. A real, good, soaking rain.

I had a great meeting for school tonight.

I had a vanilla steamer tonight and it was lovely and sweet and simple

Thankful for a lovely evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment