Sunday, August 27, 2017

Last day of summer vacation.

August 27, 2017
Day 331

     Today was a good last day of summer vacation. We were busy, but we were together so it was good. We went to Trader Joe's, Costco, and Wegman's. On Sunday. I think Sundays are the busiest days in grocery stores. I'm excited to meet my students and their parents tomorrow. We have a meet and greet tomorrow, and the first day of school is on Tuesday. I'm looking forward to getting back into a good routine. Church was amazing this morning. The sermon was exactly what I needed to hear. We went to Patty's for dinner, and it was delicious. My parents came over and brought all kinds of treats and goodies for the little ones. My dad brought over a grab bag of little things he has been collecting over the years and gave it to them to share. There were things like stress balls, magnifying glasses, flashlights. The kids were delighted. Matt helped me clean the house because we have a showing tomorrow. We have decided that if we don't sell our house by October 31st, we are taking it off the market. It's in God's hands. It always has been. If we sell, great. If not, great because we still love our home. I went over to Steph's house today to sign Adelyn up for ballet. Steph and Mario are paying for Adelyn to take ballet for a year. Which is an amazing gift! After we signed Adelyn up, we talked for a bit. It's always good to talk with Steph. She is my friend turned family member.

     Thankful for a great Sunday. Thankful for cooler weather. I cannot wait for cold air. Thankful for the best family. Thankful for so many blessings that I could never list them all. Thankful for our home. Thankful for a brand new school year coming up. I love brand new things. Today was a grand day, and I am thankful I had it to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment