Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Comforting Flavor.

August 30, 2017
Day 334

This morning was cool. I cannot wait for fall weather to arrive.

Today was a good day at school.

There are beautiful wildflowers surrounding the school where I work. It's a lovely place to be.

I love getting my kids up in the morning. I feel so blessed to be able to go into two bedrooms and wake up my children each morning.

Adelyn starts ballet class tomorrow. I'm excited for her.

I love peeking into Tobin and Phia's classroom during the day. They always look like they are doing very important work. They take K-4 very seriously.

I started reading The Phantom Tollbooth to my 3rd graders. Every time I read that book, I remember how brilliant and rich it is.

My husband loves me so much. When he comes home, the first thing he does is hug me for a long time.

My dad called me tonight. I love when my dad calls me.

My mom called me tonight. I love when my mom calls me.

I have soup for lunch tomorrow. I love soup. Especially homemade chicken noodle. There is no more comforting flavor in the world than chicken soup.

Tomorrow is Thursday which means the next day is Friday which means the next day is Saturday. I'm excited for Saturday.

Thankful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment