Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Two things.

August 15, 2017
Day 319

     Two things happened today that made me quite happy.

1. We went to a big playground and played in the rain this morning. It was glorious. We had the whole playground to ourselves. The kids loved it, and I loved it. I cannot wait for fall weather.

2. Patty and I watched a movie we watched when we were kids. And it made me feel very cozy to watch something with Patty. Especially something we loved to watch when we were children.

     I adored this rainy day. I adored the gray skies. I'm thankful to have more days of summer left with my favorite people. I'm thankful for old movies. I'm thankful for brisk walks at night with my sister. I'm thankful for phone calls with my friend, Jason. Thankful for a lovely Tuesday.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment