Friday, August 18, 2017

King's Dominion.

August 18, 2017
Day 322

     We went to King's Dominion today, and we had a blast. Adelyn and Tobin had so much fun, and I will always remember the way the sunlight made their big smiles and hair look while we rode rides together. When we came home, we all got cleaned up and cuddled in bed and watched, Blue Planet. My favorite part of the day is when I get to cuddle in bed with my babies. Higbee was so happy to see us when we got home, and he cuddled in bed with us too.

     I'm getting so excited for Adelyn's birthday on Sunday. It's going to be all Moana all day.

     Thankful for a fine last day of summer vacation with my family. Thankful for big smiles and rosy cheeks. Thankful for rainbows after bad storms. Thankful for the amazing stormy sunset sky. I love when the sky is so beautiful you just can't look away.

No comments:

Post a Comment