Monday, August 28, 2017

Thankful for...

August 28, 2017
Day 332

Thankful for:

-crunchy leaves.

-red leaves.

-a cool breeze.

-cloudy skies.

-rain in the forecast.

-a good meet and greet day at school.

-homemade chicken noodle soup ready to go for lunches and Thursday's dinner this week.

-a new school year ahead of me.

-new students to love.

-new students to read to.

-new students to learn from.

-early bedtimes for my babies.

-new backpacks and lunch boxes.

-a new dress to wear tomorrow.

-a clean home.

-a completed ready classroom.

-an easy first day. I love the "get to know each other" day.

-a new book to read.

-a quiet evening walk with Higbee. Except for that part when a bunny darted out in front of us and Higbee almost pulled me down a giant hill chasing after it.

-my husband relaxing in bed waiting for me to come cuddle with him.

-September. I love September!

-friends.

-fun events coming up.

-way too many things to be thankful for.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment