Monday, August 21, 2017

Thankful for...

August 21, 2017
Day 325

Thankful for my mom and my sister who stayed up until 1 am with me helping me sort all my curriculum.

Thankful for a good first day at work. It was an easy day. Easy days are a good way to ease back into working full time after a long summer break.

Thankful for homemade chicken soup. It truly is good for the soul.

Thankful that fall decorations are showing up everywhere now. I literally cannot wait for cold air on my skin. I'm aching for it.

Thankful for hard laughter.

Thankful to be able to bathe my kids every night. I love caring for them.

Thankful for the way my kids pray for me.

Thankful for a good friend who left a message on my white board at school. It made my day.

Thankful for another good friend who did something sweet for me that she didn't have to do.

Thankful for a whole night ahead of me just for sleeping.

Thankful to God for giving me peace today.

Thankful for so much to be thankful for that I could literally write for hours and not even come close to a comprehensive list.

No comments:

Post a Comment