Wednesday, August 2, 2017

"Be anxious for nothing."

August 2, 2017
Day 306

     Thankful for friends. Thankful for my mom. She's my hero. She always has been. She always will be. She rescues me. She protects me. She loves me. I would be lost in a dark place without her. Thankful for my husband. He holds my hand and prays for me when I'm scared. He holds me and talks to me and listens to me. Thankful to share a bed with my best friend. Thankful for my children. They made me laugh so hard today. They like to play a game called, "kitty-cat." They've played it since they were very young. It has evolved since then, but in general, it involves lots of meowing and scratching followed by more meowing and and cuddles. Thankful for hummus and carrots. Thankful for hot tea. Thankful for peace and quiet. Thankful for a new day tomorrow. Thankful for these words: "Be anxious for nothing." Thankful that when I go outside, I feel God's presence in the wind.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment