Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Things to be thankful for.

August 22, 2017
Day 326

     Thankful for the wind blowing on my skin when I was walking Higbee tonight. Thankful for a phone call from my friend, Lorrie. Thankful for my friend, Heidi. Thankful for friends who love me and pray for me. Thankful for my mom. She came to see my classroom tonight, and on the way over to the school, we prayed together. Thankful that my mom prays for me and that when I need to, I can still hold her hand. Thankful for Adelyn and Tobin. They are the bright lights of my life, and they make every day sunny and cheery. I love to look deep into their eyes. They have the most beautiful eyes. Thankful for Higbee. Thankful for my husband. I'm so blessed to be able to sleep next to my best friend every night. I love to hold Matt's hand. His hands are my favorite hands. I love the way they are shaped. Thankful for hot tea with honey in a big mug. Thankful for peace. Even when it only comes in small waves. Thankful for my bed and my home and my many, many blessings. Thankful for laughter. For hugs. For an almost finished classroom.

     Thankful. 

1 comment:

  1. When we were holding hands God reminded me of you as a baby and how I looked forward to holding your hand when you where able to walk. I was just so excited to think about walking hand and hand with my daughter! Just wanted to share a memory of goodness and love that I had as we prayed and held hands❤

    ReplyDelete