Friday, July 9, 2021

Cake for no reason.

July 9, 2021
Day 1,717

Here are the good things about today: 

I got to hang out with my two sisters: Patty and Cheyenne. 

I got to hang out with my nieces and nephews. 

We spent some time at the pool before it stormed. 

I went to Cold Stone and bought an ice cream cake for all of us for no other reason than to eat it. Cake for no reason should really be more of a thing. 

Patty, Cheyenne, and I got to sit around and talk for a bit. 

Talks about tattoos. 

Soup for dinner from Mario. I love how he thinks about us when he goes shopping. 

Texts and little chats with Matt throughout the day. I love getting little love notes from Matt when he's away from me. I know I'm never far from his mind. 

Prayer for whenever times are hard. 

The feeling of being at home. 

The knowledge that Matt will be home tomorrow for the next four days. 

Dancing in the living room with Adelyn and Tobin. 

Laughing with Adelyn and Tobin. 

Listening to music with Adelyn and Tobin in the car whenever we drive places together. 

A little project: making "a box of happy" for Matt's grandmother who needs some sunshine in her life right now. 

Time to rest. 

The cool of the evening after the heat of the sun during they day. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment