Monday, July 26, 2021

I'm glad to call it mine.

July 26, 2021
Day 1,734

Here are the good things about today: 

1. Kisses and cuddles and love from my husband. 

2. Hugs and smiles from my babies. 

3. Walks with Higbee and Matt. 

4. Time with Patty, Armando, Casey, Sophia, and Odette. 

5. Patty, Armando, Casey, Sophia, Odette, Adelyn, and Tobin helped me move my things into my new classroom. 

6. Lavender oil. 

7. Salad for breakfast. 

8. Rain, thunder, and lightning. 

9. Riding in Cars with Boys. Good movie. 

10. Hot tea. 

11. Yellow leaves. Fall is hinting that it's on the way. 

12. Deer. 

13. Making lunches and dinners for my husband to take to work. I used to make lunches for Matt in high school, and I'm still making food for him. I love to take care of my love. 

14. Hummingbirds flying outside our window. 

15. Butterflies. 

16. Hats for bad hair days. 

17. New popsicles just waiting to be eaten in our freezer. 

18. Time to read. 

19. Phone calls with my grandmother and with Matt's grandmother. 

20. This space to write about the good stuff. 

Thankful for this lovely little life. I'm glad to call it mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment