Thursday, July 1, 2021

This good Thursday.

July 1, 2021
Day 1,709

     Thankful for the best Thursday. We spent the day at Kings Dominion with Steph and Mario. Adelyn and Tobin rode their first "loop-di-loop" roller coaster. I think it's adorable that they call roller coasters that go upside down loop-di-loops. We had chick-fil-a and ice cream and kona ice. I had a waiting buddy; Mario. Usually, I have to wait for everyone by myself, but today I had Mario. I love hanging and talking with him. We had tacos for dinner at Steph and Mario's house. Followed by delicious cookies and ice cream. Matt's mom gave me a bag of Fourth of July goodies to take home with us for Sunday. She bought a pool, a tent, things to go in the tent, red, white, and blue stuff for our party. She even gave us a toy and a frisbee to give to Higbee. When she's involved in planning a party...it's always the best party. It was the grandest Thursday. I'm thankful for such a lovely day with my family. I'm thankful that when I'm scared, Matt always helps me. He's patient and kind and understanding. I'm thankful I can ask Steph questions and she answers them honestly and patiently. I'm thankful to have family that doesn't get frustrated with me, but loves me in spite of my flaws. I'm thankful that I have this space on which to write about the wonderful, the good, the lovely, the fun, the awesome, and the fantastic. I'm thankful for the good things on this Thursday. There were lots of them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment