Friday, July 2, 2021

Fantastic day. Magical night.

June 2, 2021
Day 1,710

     Thankful for the best Friday. I had a meeting at school that went well. I met my friend, Heidi, for coffee. We drove to a tattoo parlor, and I put down a deposit and made an appointment for a tattoo in August. I'm excited to get another tattoo. Matt and I got to go out for an amazing dinner with our friends, Lorrie and Mike. The food was outstanding. The drinks were large and delicious. It was such a great time. You can never go wrong with great friends and great food. Then we came home and had a few drinks outside. We played music and the kids played. Matt set up a disco light on the trampoline, and we turned our backyard into a giant dance party. We all danced with the kids; it's always fun to run around the backyard in our bare feet at night. We can dance and play and sing at the top of our lungs and it's totally fine. I adore living in the country. After Patty and her kids left and we sent out kids in for showers, Matt and I sat outside in the dark and watched the stars and listened to music. We saw shooting stars and satelites. We watched lightning bugs. We danced under the starlight to Dave Matthew Band. Have you ever danced with the love of your life under the stars in your backyard? I highly recommend it. It was a fantastic day followed by a magical night. 

     Thankful for an amazing Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment