Saturday, July 10, 2021

Tiny Dancer.

July 10, 2021
Day 1,718

Here are all the very best things about today: 

It was lovely outside. 

I planted new flowers. Our deck looks so pretty now. 

Matt cut the grass. 

Matt and I spent about 2 hours cuddling in bed this afternoon. 

This day was filled with lots of music. We played music from the morning until the late evening. 

We had dinner outside at the fire pit: hot dogs, chips, smores. 

Sangria. 

I made a big bowl of popcorn for Black Widow. 

I made homemade cookies. 

Matt's smile and they way he tells me and shows me he loves me all day long. 

A ride to Home Depot with Adelyn. We love to listen to music when we drive together. 

Tobin likes to go for runs for fun. 

Belting out "Tiny Dancer" as a family around the fire pit. 

Lighting bugs. 

Matt has three more days off with us. I love the days when we are all home together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment