Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Rainbows on my wall.

July 27, 2021
Day 1,735














Thankful for: 

Pretty windows. 

The best little ones. 

Pools in the backyard. 

Pops after the pool. 

Drippy pops. 

Sticky hands. 

Butterflies. 

The green of the forest. 

The sunny spots in the forest. 

Turtles crossing the driveway. 

Salad for dinner. 

Mint tea. 

Big, big bowls of popcorn drizzled with butter and sprinkled with salt. 

Five bowls of ice cream. 

Odette; she's been my little shadow today and she never stops talking and I love it. 

Higbee. He's very sweet and gentle with Odette. He really loves her. 

Patty. 

Matt. 

Texts with Matt. 

A fun day planned for tomorrow with my family. 

The sound of Odette playing in the tub with ALL the animals. I loved to hear her little animal game. 

Pretty new things from my friend, Lorrie. 

Plans to visit with Lorrie. 

Plans to visit with my friend, Heidi. 

Plans for a big date with Matt on Thursday. 

Planning my dad's birthday party with the kids today; we came up with a lot of good ideas. 

The safety of my home. 

Rainbows on my wall from the sun. 

Nectarines. 

Throwing overly ripe nectarines into the woods for the animals to enjoy. 

The knowledge that tomorrow is a new day. 

I'm getting a hair cut tomorrow. 

Prayer from people who love me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment