Monday, July 12, 2021

Family trip to King's Dominion.

July 12, 2021
Day 1,720

Today, I am thankful for: 

A lovely trip to King's Dominion with my family. 

Cold, cold water. 

Cooling cloths. I had two, and Matt's mama bought three more. She's always thinking of others. 

Dippin' dots. 

Goodies and treats and lovely food that Matt's mom brought for us to have for lunch. 

Watching my kids have fun and conquer things. 

Matt. I just love him. 

Matt's mama. I'm thankful to know her and call her mom. I'm thankful that she has always treated me like her daughter. She's a beautiful person. 

Adelyn and Tobin. They are the sweetest and the cutest. Sometimes, I just want to look their faces for a long, long time. I want to look at them and study the color of their eyes and their lips and the curves of their cheeks and noses. They are the most beautiful things I've ever seen. 

Being able to put the AC on full blast in the car coming home from King's Dominion. 

Burgers and fries for dinner. 

The feeling of a shower after a hot, sticky day. 

Watching Higbee beg for fries. I know we shouldn't let him, but we don't care. We let him beg because it's super cute. 

Putting together a little box of happy things for Matt's grandma. 

Time to sleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment