Tuesday, July 20, 2021

I'm excited for more of it.

July 20, 2021
Day 1,728

     Thankful for another fabulous summer day with my family. The kids had rock climbing camp in the morning. While they were at camp, Matt and I went on a double date with Patty and Armando plus one: Odette. We went to Trummer's for breakfast and lattes. While we were there, we ran into our cousin, Jen. We sat and talked and laughed for a while with her. It's always good to see family. Then we went swimming at Atlantis Water Park. We had a great time swimming around and playing with the kids. We had a delicious dinner, and we have another fun day planned tomorrow and Thursday. It has been the best summer ever. I am loving time to just be with family. This summer has been filling up my soul. I'm so thankful for it. I don't think I've ever appreciated a summer more than I have this one. It's good, and I'm excited for more of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment