Friday, October 10, 2014

Cozy Fix.

Project 365 * 4
Day 645

     Every Friday night, it hits me. Exhaustion. By 8 pm, I'm dead to the world. Matt and I got carry out tonight, and I could barely keep my eyes open long enough to eat it. I woke up and realized I still needed to write a post for today. So, I'm writing, then I'm going back to sleep. I have never been so thankful for weekends in my life. I love my job. Love it. But during the week, I'm going from 6 am to midnight. I have no down time at all. So, tonight, I'm thankful for sleep. For Friday nights. For extra long weekends. For my very cozy bed. For the rain outside. Making it that much more cozy inside. Thankful for dreary days and nights. Dreary days are perfect for getting a cozy fix. Thankful for home. The place and the feeling. Thankful for Seinfeld. And laughter. Thankful that there is no place I'd rather be than here tonight. Here. At home. Being cozy.





No comments:

Post a Comment