Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Now.

Project 365 * 4
Day 658








     This weather...this glorious, breezy, cold and windy weather makes me want to get in a limo, put the top down, and drive down the highway while I'm standing with my head sticking out of the sunroof. It makes me want to put my arms wide open and scream, "I can breathe!" at the top of my lungs. The red leaves make me wish I had a swimming pool filled with that glowing red color. I would dive in and swim around for hours in the glow of that red. The sunsets make me happy to be alive. I feel like it's a privilege to even gaze for one minute at the splendor of them. I have to stop and ask myself, "is this even real life?" And because the answer to that question is, yes, I'm overwhelmed with thankfulness and joy and happiness. This is a good time to be alive and have breath in my lungs. The now makes my heart feel full.

No comments:

Post a Comment