Thursday, October 9, 2014

Thursday's List.

Project 365 * 4
Day 644

Tonight, I'm thankful for:

1. Time with my husband. Time with my kids. Time with my niece and nephew.

2. A warm pup curled up on my feet as I write.

3. Glorious, fall days.

4. Bright, red leaves so brilliant they look like they're glowing.

5. The trees. I love them so. I get the urge quite often to go and sit with them. Just be with them. Be around them. I feel like they have things to tell me.

6. Phone calls with my mom and my sister.

7. Tomorrow is Friday, and this weekend is not two, but three days.

8. Ice cream. I decided to take tonight off from the gym. And I decided that if I took tonight off from the gym, that I might as well have some ice cream too. And I don't feel the least bit guilty about it. Ice cream is never a bad thing.


     Thankful for a very fine day. Thankful for four beautiful kids who make everyday hectic and loud, but more beautiful and full than I ever could have imagined. Thankful for family. Thankful for dogs and trees and leaves and fall. Thankful for so many things to be thankful for.



No comments:

Post a Comment