Thursday, October 2, 2014

Things to be thankful for this Thursday.

Project 365 * 4
Day 637

      Thankful for:

-medicine.

-my baby boy sleeping peacefully.

-a visit from my parents tonight. They came armed with vitamins and lots of hugs and kisses for my little ones.

-an Opa/Addy ice cream date. My dad took Addy out for ice cream tonight. She was so excited about it. She kept saying, "just me and Opa!"

-wonderful women at work. When my sister called to tell me that Tobin needed to get x-rays done at the hospital, I went to the principal, explained the situation, and she found someone to cover for me in one minute. I was out the door in five. But before I left, she prayed for Tobin with me. I'm absolutely loving where I work.

-tomorrow is Friday. And it is going to be one laaaaazy weekend. Especially since I'm going to be nursing my little one back to good health. Cannot wait to be with my babies all day long.

-I posted a status to Facebook asking for prayer for my boy today. I'm thankful for everyone who posted a comment of love and support. I'm thankful to have so many amazing people in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment