Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Well...here's the deal about tonight...

Project 365 * 4
Day 664

     Seeing as I had only had about 16 hours of sleep in the past three days, I decided to stay home from the gym tonight, and get to bed early. We got carry-out for dinner. Which was lovely. And how shall I say this? Sometimes workouts done in the bedroom can be much more beneficial than workouts done at the gym. I've been passed out cold since about 8:30 pm, either from lack of sleep or my workout. And now, I have about a million things to do at 1:30 in the morning before I can go back to bed. Worth it though.

     Thankful for bedroom workouts. Thankful for The Office. Micheal Scott is going to keep me company while I wash diapers, clean the kitchen, and make food for four people for tomorrow. Thankful for my sweet love, Matt. Thankful for my funny kids. They love dancing to Taylor Swift's, "Shake it off." Matt and I have Patty to thank for introducing that song to our children, but when your kids love something so much, it makes you fall in love with it too. Thankful for dance parties in the kitchen after dinner. Thankful for the incredible sunset tonight. It made me happy to be alive. Among other things. :)

Tobin did not want to go to bed tonight. He was pretty devastated about it. Oh kid, when you're an adult, you'll fondly miss the days when I forced you to go to bed at 8:00 pm. 





No comments:

Post a Comment