Sunday, December 7, 2014

Emma, Matthew, and Hunter. A very good Sunday.

Project 365 * 4
Day 682

52 Kind Things

     This past week was insanely busy, so the only kind things I had time to do were kind things for my family. But correct me if I'm wrong here...isn't washing dishes multiple times a day, cooking multiple times a day, doing laundry, picking up toys...all that stuff that a mom has to do...those are kind things. We have to do them. But they're still kind.

52 People I Love

     I've been thinking about three special friends of mine. Emma, Matthew, and Hunter. The daughter and sons of my friend, Mary-Pat. They are three of the sweetest people. I loved going to family dinners at Mary-Pat's house when I was younger because it meant spending time with them. I love Emma because she is the sweetest, kindest, most thoughtful girl. She's a beautiful girl with a beautiful heart. I love Matthew because he likes to act like he's a tough guy, but really, he's a teddy bear. He likes to make people laugh, and he has the best smile. I love Hunter because he's always happy. He's always smiling. And he also likes to make people laugh. He's a chef now, and I cannot wait to visit him one day and try some of his delicious looking food. I miss them. I think of them often. And I cannot wait until we see each other again one day.



     Thankful for dinner dates. Thankful for time to celebrate Steph's birthday. Thankful for the time I got to spend with my cousin's two sweet boys, Jake and Christopher. Jake and Christopher have the most beautiful eyes and eyelashes. I could not stop staring at them. Thankful for time spent with my husband tonight. Thankful for a trip to the grocery store with my girl this afternoon. Thankful for more kisses than I can count from Tobin today. He just kept giving them out. I'll never say no to a kiss from my boy. Thankful for a very busy, but very good weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment