Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!

Project 365 * 4
Day 730

     The last day of 2014 was a good one. We spent it visiting with a good friend in the morning, hanging out with family, eating good food, playing games, celebrating Sophia's 2nd birthday, and just relaxing. The past year was a good one. Full of new things and exciting times. I'm thankful I had all the days of 2014 to live. I'm thankful that I completed my two year long projects with my blog; 52 kind things and 52 people I love. It has been a very rewarding year. I cannot wait to see what the next year brings us. Thankful for new beginnings. For a fresh slate. For another year past. Especially a year that was spent well with those I love.










2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sophie!

    Is that MaryPat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is Mary Pat! She came to VA to visit her family, and she was able to squeeze in a visit with us at the last minute :)

      Delete