Wednesday, December 3, 2014

My most favorite words.

Project 365 * 4
Day 677

   




     This is what I'm most thankful for tonight: 

     "On mor lu, Mama, on mor lu." -Tobin (Translation: one more round of la, la, lu before bedtime.)

     "Mama!!!!!!!" -Adelyn and Tobin (Followed by many hugs and kisses when I pick up my kids after work.)

     "Lu you, Mama." -Tobin

     "Can you cuddle with me until I fall asleep?" -Adelyn

     "I like to sneak into your room in the middle of the night and cuddle with you." -Adelyn

     "Isn't he precious?" -Adelyn talking about Tobin

     "Hold me, Mama!" -Tobin. And he says this about once every 10 minutes or so. 

     Those are my favorite words right now. Words are important to me. And I never want to forget these. Thankful for two babies named Adelyn and Tobin. 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment