Thursday, December 18, 2014

The finish line is in sight...

Project 365 * 4
Day 717

     This has been an incredibly busy past few weeks, with this week being the busiest of all. I am totally exhausted, but that said...it has been an awesome week. We had our elementary Christmas program tonight, and it was such a joy filled night. I love hearing kids sing songs about Christmas. I gave my students their Christmas gifts today, and it made me so happy to watch them open them. Kids opening gifts as Christmas is the best. Tomorrow is Friday. The last day before the long Christmas break. I cannot wait for 3 pm tomorrow. So excited to spend time with my loves during the sweetest season of all.

     Thankful for a great week at school. Thankful for Christmas gifts opened by kids. Thankful for elementary school Christmas programs. Thankful that it is almost Christmas break. Can't wait to get my Christmas vacation on.



No comments:

Post a Comment