Tuesday, December 2, 2014

For when you're having a dark day...

Project 365 * 4
Day 676











     Thankful for warm and cozy evenings spent with my babes. Thankful for the best welcome home crew ever. Thankful for so many hugs, cuddles, and kisses today. Hugs, cuddles, and kisses warm the heart and soul on cold nights like this. Thankful for smiles. And laughter.

     For the month of November, I made a patchwork quilt of thankfulness in my classroom. I had each student fill out 10-15 cards with the things they are most thankful for. I took it down today to decorate for Christmas, but I can't bear to throw them away. My plan is to keep them safe somewhere, and pull them out when I'm having a dark day. Dark days can't prevail when you have the light and love of so many amazing children surrounding you. I'm thankful for second graders.
















No comments:

Post a Comment