Monday, December 15, 2014

Rough Day. Sweet Night.

Project 365 * 4
Day 714 (Somehow, I'm off on my count. I haven't missed a day of blogging, but I was behind on the number. I've corrected it here, because I don't have time to go back through and correct all the mistakes.)





     Tonight, I'm thankful for wintertime walks. And for winter evenings that turn into winter nights while we play at the playground with friends. Thankful for wintertime sunsets. Thankful for hot dinners and drinks to warm up the body and soul. Thankful for an extra long bath time. Thankful for the scent of freshly washed hair and skin to smell while I read books to my babes before bed. Thankful for a warm pup to cuddle with in bed. The day was rough, but this evening was awesome. Thankful for that.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment