Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Preschool Christmas Programs.

Project 365 * 4
Day 684











     Tonight, I'm thankful for preschool Christmas programs. Complete with angel, shepherd, and star costumes. I'm thankful for tiny voices singing out loud songs to make a tired and weary world rejoice. There is something magical and soul shaping about Christmas time. Maybe it's because it brings out the inner child in all of us. Just like little children who stop to examine and admire every single twinkle light they see, maybe we also, at Christmas time, take a minute to stop and examine and admire. I'm thankful for cupcakes after preschool Christmas programs. I'm thankful for the way Casey, Adelyn, Tobin, and Sophia scream with all their might when my parents walk in the door. They are screams of pure jubilation. It brings a smile to my face and warms my heart every time I see it. Thankful for the way Tobin hugged and kissed my parents goodbye at least three times. He was very sad to see them go home. Thankful for pretty Christmas dresses. And fancy shoes. Thankful for time spent with those who give my life meaning and purpose. And fill it up with more love than I ever thought one heart could hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment