Friday, December 30, 2016

December Sunsets.

December 30, 2016
Day 110

     Thankful for another good day at home with my babes. We had breakfast in Tobin's room and watched a movie under his bed. It's a loft bed. Underneath the loft, there are about 100 stuffed animals, so it's very comfy and fluffy. Thankful that every day that goes by brings us closer to the time when Tobin will be completely well again. Thankful for homemade chicken soup. And tea with honey and lemon. Thankful for my Adelyn girl. She has been extrememly patient with Tobin. And with being stuck in the house all week. Tobin is on steriods, and he's insanely hyper because of it. He screams, he yells, he jumps around, he hits, he punches. He even bit Adelyn today. But she takes it all in stride, and when Tobin is doing something naughty, Adelyn looks at me and winks. Then she tries to help me calm him down. She is an amazing person. Thankful for my sweet pup, Higbee. His sweet face and his big, brown, expressive eyes melt my heart. Thankful that tomorrow is Saturday. Thankful for the cold and for an amazing sunset tonight. It was one that made me run out the door with my camera. December sunsets are some of my favorite sunsets.

     Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment