Sunday, December 18, 2016

12.

December 18, 2016
Day 99

Christmas cookies.

Taco night with the whole family.

My husband. He loves me. Actually, it would be quite accurate to say that he's obsessed with me. And it makes me feel lucky to be loved so madly.

My mom. I got to do some late night grocery shopping with her, and it made me miss the days when we lived together and could go shopping together whenever we wanted. I love my mom so much. She always knows how to make things better. I feel home when I'm with her.

My dad. He brings us things every weekend. He always comes with his hands full for us. My dad is the hardest working man I have ever known. Even as a 34 year old, he's still taking care of me. I feel safe whenever I'm with my dad. Or whenever I hear his voice.

My sister. I'm thankful that I can be exactly who I am in front of her, and that's just fine. I can look my absolute worst, or say something crazy, and she is completely undaunted. I love that she can whisper one word to me, and I know exactly what she's talking about.

My brother. Thankful for his sweet heart. From the first moment I learned of his existence, I wanted him. I wanted a brother so badly, and when he came home to live with us, it was like Christmas morning every day. He's such a kind hearted person. I feel blessed to call him my family.

Emily. She is a picture of courage, strength, and joy. So thankful to know her. Thankful that she loves my brother with all her heart. Thankful that Shane and Emily found each other. Thankful for call her a part of our family.

The bigs: Casey and Adelyn. Our first born babies. They are wonderful and amazing and each day is the best because of them.

The littles: Tobin and Phia. The babies of the family for now. They make each day sweet and simple and full of little pleasures and laughter.

Wee Bairn. I cannot wait to hold her and kiss her and love her. I love babies.

Higbee. His eyes are so sweet and brown and sad sometimes that I just can't help but to kiss him and hug him and tell him I love him.

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment